1-30 of over 1222 results
transport trucks & trailers
Year of Make
Get email updates by creating watchList and alerts for your Equipment and Machines
Select to compare
Finding used concrete mixers that meet your requirements for size, brand, model, price, and specification is not an easy task either.Used concrete mixers are more difficult to buy or sell than other cars or business vehicles.
To accurately assess the condition of concrete mixers, it is necessary to have extremely specific expertise, so in addition to concrete mixers, you should look for a specialised technician who can give you an accurate overview of the machine.Costs associated with operating Concrete Mixers after purchase, including those associated with transportation, name changes, routine maintenance, and insurance. You can learn everything there is to know about your concrete mixers from IronList
Usually, Concrete Mixer Trucks are portable units for pulling and blending concrete on the way; it consists of a rotating drum (in which the concrete materials are put) that is mounted on a truck frame.
An Agitator Truck is for the most part more productive to utilize readily mixed concrete rather than blending concrete on site. Since the cement mix might have to travel significant distances from the batch plant to site, there is a gamble that the concrete will get settled on the way. Unsettling the concrete while moving it diminishes the rate at which it sets, lessening risk of settlement.
The Concrete Conveyor trucks are ideal for operators who require to supply ready mix concrete mixture in 300-degree arc. The conveyor is based on swinging principle and allows pouring of mixture in different directions as per requirement to fill the extended form-works and footings despite of truck being stationery. The conveyor is easy in maintenance and functions with total reliability.
A Concrete Mixer (usually called a concrete blender) is an equipment that homogeneously consolidates concrete, aggregate like sand or rock, and water to shape concrete. A typical concrete blender utilizes a spinning drum to mix the ingredients. For more modest volume works, compact concrete mixers are regularly utilized with the goal that the substantial can be made at the building site, giving the specialists plentiful opportunity to utilize the substantial before it hardens.
Search for each and every kind of Used Concrete Trucks for sale from popular manufacturers like Man, Mercedes, Volvo, Scania, Iveco etc on IronList.
Find Used Concrete Mixing Trailers out of various make and model on IronList.
• Browse through our categories and listings covering a wide range of industry requirements.
• We provide our user a global search platform to find any Concrete Mixer or parts they are looking for either on sale, auction or rent.
Also go through our other Used Concrete Mixer Trailers categories:
Agricultural, Agricultural Trailers, Agriculture & Farm (Other), Agriculture Harvest, Agriculture (Other), Agriculture Applicators, Agriculture Grain Handling, Agriculture Hay & Forage, Agriculture Livestock Handling, Agriculture Seeding & Tillage, Agriculture Tractors, Landscape Equipment, Scrapers, Skid Steer Attachments, Tractor Attachments
• Extremely Convenient for users and buyers to find any used heavy equipment and machines anytime and anywhere.
• Large selection of different categories and listing items with popular heavy equipment manufacturers, models and vendors.
• Compare items, Create Alerts, Watchlist and Calendars to track items and auctions.
• Sign Up for Free Today on Ironlist!!
• Sell your items to interested buyers near you
• High Impressions & Inquiry Rate for items
• Promote and Get featured on top ad spots
• Increased credibility for your brand and organisation by getting Register for free
• Get Verified Leads & Market Insights.