1-30 of over 42 results
hydrocarbon, power & utility
Year of Make
Select to compare
A crane is a type of machine, generally equipped with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains, and sheaves, that can be used both to lift and lower materials and to move them horizontally or vertically. It is mainly used for lifting heavy things and transporting them to other places. Used for construction and material handling.
Categorised as All Terrain Crane, Bride Crane, Carry Deck Crane, City Crane, Crawler Crane, Gantry Crane, Hydraulic Truck Crane, Rough Terrain Crane, Tower Crane etc.
Attachments and parts of tractors available on our IronList.
Used All Terrain Cranes
All terrain cranes are a cross between a rough terrain crane and a mobile truck crane. Among the benefits are: All-wheel drive steering suspension system for mobility. All terrain cranes can readily manoeuvre through sand and gravel, as well as on asphalt roads and highways.
Used Carry Deck Crane
Carry deck cranes are compact four-wheeled cranes with a rotating boom that rotates 360 degrees in the centre. These cranes have an operator cab at one end, beneath the revolving boom, in addition to their spinning boom.
Used City Cranes
City Cranes are highly adaptable and compact devices that may be employed in a wide range of applications. They have a tiny footprint, a flexible turning circle, and a long boom arrangement, making them the ideal crane for lifting solutions in tight spaces.
Used Crawler Crane
An upper carriage is installed on a crawler-type undercarriage of a crawler crane. The upper deck and appendages revolve in a 360-degree circle. A crawler crane has a straight boom that is either box or lattice in design, with an optional jib (boom extension)
Used Tower Cranes
Tower cranes are a more modern version of the balancing crane, using the same basic components. Tower cranes are employed in the construction of tall buildings and are fixed to the ground on a concrete slab (and occasionally mounted to the sides of structures). They provide the optimum combination of height and lifting capacity.
Used Hydraulic Cranes
Hydraulic cranes rely on a fixed system of pipes to maintain continuous pressure once a component of the system has been moved into place, making them exceptionally stable in operation. Hydraulic cranes are one of the most basic and easy-to-maintain equipment that may be used in any industrial process.
Used Gantry Cranes
A gantry crane is a crane that is built on top of a gantry, which is a structure that allows an object or workspace to be straddled. They can range in size from massive "full" gantry cranes capable of lifting some of the world's biggest loads to small shop cranes used for operations like removing automotive engines.
Used Rough Terrain Cranes
Off-road cranes, often known as rough-terrain cranes, have a four-wheeled undercarriage. The crane's wheels and base are both wider to improve stability, and the wheels are taller to provide ground clearance over rough terrain.
Find the right Used Cranes for your project from popular manufacturers like MAN, Renault, Iveco, Isuzu, Stellar, Maeda etc and vendors from across the world like Quality Cranes, Machine seeker, Empire Crane, Craneworks, LSI Sebastian Lupa, Gebr Willing Gmbh etc available for Sale, Auction and Rent on IronList.
• Find Used Cranes out of various make and model on IronList.
• Browse through our categories and listings covering a wide range of industry requirements.
• We provide our user a global search platform to find any Used Cranes like Used Hydraulic Cranes, Used Gantry Cranes, Used Rough Terrain Cranes etc that they are looking for either on sale, auction or rent.
• Also go through our other Hydrocarbon, Power & Utility categories:
All Terrain Vehicles, Bed Trucks, Bucket & Digger Derrick Trucks, Cable Plows, Cranes, Directional Drilling, Drilling (Other), Flat Deck Trailers, Mobile Structures, Oilfield Drills, Oilfield Equipment, Pipeline, Power & Utility (Other), Reel Trailers, Tanker Trailers, Tanks, Tree Pruning, Trench Boxes, Trenchers, Truck Mounted Drills, Utility Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, Winch Tractors
• Extremely Convenient for users and buyers to find any used heavy equipment and machines anytime and anywhere.
• Large selection of different categories and listing items with popular heavy equipment manufacturers, models and vendors.
• Compare items, Create Alerts, Watchlist and Calendars to track items and auctions.
• Sign Up for Free Today on Ironlist!!
• Sell your items to interested buyers near you
• High Impressions & Inquiry Rate for items
• Promote and Get featured on top ad spots
• Increased credibility for your brand and organisation by getting Register for free
• Get Verified Leads & Market Insights.