1-0 of over 0 results
It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
• Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
• Try different keywords.
• Try more general keywords.
Submit Your Requirement
I am looking to buy equipment
I am looking to sell or rent equipment
I am looking for equipment on rent
Checkout other Popular Used Equipment & Machinery
Soil and asphalt compactors compress soil, asphalt, crushed aggregates or landfill trash. These machines range from small walk-behind or pull-utility rollers, rammer compactors, plate compactors, and machine mounted hydraulic compactors to large, driven, roller vehicles. Browse various compactors like:
Used Jumping jack
The Jumping Jack Compactor, likely known as rammer or jumping jack tamper, which is a machine utilized for compacting ground. It applies sequential effects on the ground to even out the lopsided or uneven surface in return expanding the dry thickness of the dirt by removing water and air from soil.
Used Plate Compactor
A plate compactor is utilized to compress a few sorts of soil and rock for construction and development projects that require a stable subsurface. Plate compactors come in various range and with various extra attachments as per project requirements.
A road roller (sometimes called a roller-compactor, or just roller) is a compactor-type engineering vehicle used to compact soil, gravel, concrete, or asphalt in the construction of roads and foundations. Road rollers are frequently referred to as steamrollers, regardless of their method of propulsion.
Used Tandem Rollers
The tandem compactor roller or twofold drum roller, has one steel drum toward the front and one toward the back. As the two drums rotates, this moves the roller. These rollers are incredible for levelled or flat surfaces like asphalt, aggregate and concrete.
Used Tandem Vibratory Roller
Tandem vibratory rollers are utilized essentially to compress paving materials, for example, asphalt blends and roller-compacted concrete. Present day machines include two steel drums that vibrate through an inner system, which regularly can be acclimated to differ the recurrence and amplitude of the vibratory activity. Present day models accompany a 1.7 metric ton utility roller with 900 mm (35“) couple vibratory drums and weigh between 1680 kg and 9250 kg.
Used Trench roller
A trench compactor), also known as a trench roller, is a piece of light equipment used to compact the soil in a narrow space such as a trench. It is usually powered by a gasoline or diesel engine. As the trenches are narrow because utility lines are often buried underground. After an excavator or trencher digs the trench, and the utilities are laid, dirt is backfilled into the trench and then compacted to ensure it doesn’t settle over time.
Used Vibratory Padfoot Compactor
The Vibratory padfoot compactors or rollers are vibratory compacting machines utilized generally for soil and aggregate compaction. The rollers have metal drums with hauls, or feet, appended. As the compactor gets across the area to be compacted, the drums vibrate upward making the material settle for a firm surface, the strain applied by the feet is most prominent when they are opposite to the surface. Feet come in different sizes to be matched to the kind of soil and compaction prerequisites.
Search for each and every kind of Paving Compactors from popular manufacturers like Caterpillar, Hamm, Bomag, Wacker Neuson, Volvo etc and vendors from across the world like Ritchie Bros, Mascus, Euro Auctions, Alta Equipment etc available for Sale, Auction and Rent on IronList.
• Find Used Compactors out of various make and model on IronList.
• Browse through our categories and listings covering a wide range of industry requirements.
• We provide our user a global search platform to find any Used Compactors like Used Trench roller, Used Vibratory Padfoot Compactor, Used Tandem Rollers, Used Jumping jack, etc that they are looking for either on sale, auction or rent.
• Also go through our other Construction categories:
Articulated Dump Trucks, Compactors, Construction (Other), Construction Support (Other), Cranes, Dozers, Drills, Excavators, Front Shovels, Generator Sets, Horizontal Drilling, Loader Backhoes, Loaders, Motor Graders, Power Vans, Rock Trucks, Scrapers, Skid Steers, Water Wagons
• Extremely Convenient for users and buyers to find any used heavy equipment and machines anytime and anywhere.
• Large selection of different categories and listing items with popular heavy equipment manufacturers, models and vendors.
• Compare items, Create Alerts, Watchlist and Calendars to track items and auctions.
• Sign Up for Free Today on Ironlist!!
• Sell your items to interested buyers near you
• High Impressions & Inquiry Rate for items
• Promote and Get featured on top ad spots
• Increased credibility for your brand and organisation by getting Register for free
• Get Verified Leads & Market Insights.