1-30 of over 756 results
transport trucks & trailers
Year of Make
Get email updates by creating watchList and alerts for your Equipment and Machines
Select to compare
A transport truck is used to deliver items in a trucking method. Some people may use the term "truck transport" in order to refer to moving motor vehicles like cars, boats. Today, the trucking industry includes both large and small businesses that provide and use transport services. This mode of transportation is incredibly effective and versatile.
Today, the trucking industry includes both large and small businesses that provide and use transport services. This mode of transportation is incredibly effective and versatile.
A huge vehicle that has been expressly developed for truck transport is used to move cargo. Some vehicles have been modified to transport particular items, such as livestock trucks that can transport live animals, platform trucks for carrying autos, and refrigerated trucks for loads that need to be kept cold.
Used Heavy Haul Truck
Heavy-duty trucks (heavy haul trucks) are commercial vehicles that are an integral part of the commercial vehicles integral to commercial activities such as transportation, agriculture, construction and much more. Heavy-haul trucking also transports heavy industrial machinery, military equipment, farming equipment and construction materials.
These trucks transport heavy loads and therefore need special handling, optimised routing and many permits. Due to the heavy load, size and weight, the driver can’t just go out on the road from one place to another as they might have with a regular cargo load.
Used Terminal | Shunt Tractor
A terminal tractor is a type of semi-tractor used to move semi-trailers within a cargo yard, warehouse, or intermodal facility, similar to how a switcher locomotive is used to position railcars. It is also referred to as a shunt truck, spotter truck, spotting tractor, yard truck, yard shifter, yard dog, yard goat, yard horse, yard jockey, hostler, or mule in the United States. They are referred to as terminal lorries in the UK.
Used Tanker Truck
Bulk liquids, gases, and powders may be moved about easily with tanker trucks. There are several sizes, ranging from little gasoline trucks to biohazard garbage vehicles to big b-trains and semi trailers. The tank may be a separate trailer, a semitrailer, or it may be fixed to the truck body (i.e., a rigid truck)
• Find Used Transport Trucks out of various make and model on IronList.
• Browse through our categories and listings covering a wide range of industry requirements.
• We provide our user a global search platform to find any Used Transport Trucks like Used Heavy Haul Truck, Used Terminal, Used Tanker Truck etc that they are looking for either on sale, auction or rent.
• Also go through our other Transport Trucks & Trailers categories:
Agricultural Trailers, Agriculture Transportation, Asphalt Trailers, Cab & Chassis, Concrete Mixing, Container Trailers, Dump Trailers, Equipment & Utility Trailers, Flat Deck Trailers, Forestry Trailers, Prime Movers, Reel Trailers, Tanker Trailers, Trailers (Other), Transport Trucks, Van & Reefer Trailers, Van & Reefer Trucks
• Extremely Convenient for users and buyers to find any used heavy equipment and machines anytime and anywhere.
• Large selection of different categories and listing items with popular heavy equipment manufacturers, models and vendors.
• Compare items, Create Alerts, Watchlist and Calendars to track items and auctions.
• Sign Up for Free Today on Ironlist!!
• Sell your items to interested buyers near you
• High Impressions & Inquiry Rate for items
• Promote and Get featured on top ad spots
• Increased credibility for your brand and organisation by getting Register for free
• Get Verified Leads & Market Insights.