1-30 of over 863 results
aircraft, marine & railroad
Year of Make
Get email updates by creating watchList and alerts for your Equipment and Machines
Select to compare
Used Boat Anchors
An anchor is a device, usually made of metal, that is secured to a ship or boat by a cable or chain and lowered to the seabed to hold the vessel in place by sinking into the seafloor with a fluke or pointed projection.
Used Boat Engines
An outboard motor is a type of boat propulsion system that consists of a self-contained unit with an engine, gearbox, propeller, or jet drive that is mounted on the outside of the transom. They are the most prevalent form of motorised propulsion for small boats.
Used Ship Winches
A winch is a device that adjusts the tension of a rope, wire, or cable by reeling it in, letting it out, or both. Multiple winches are used on boats and ships to handle halyards, sheets, and anchor or mooring lines. To wind in and store the line, the fundamental machinery comprises of a spool or winch drum.
A buoy is a floating item that is anchored in a specific spot to advise or warn mariners, identify the positions of underwater objects, or moor vessels instead of anchoring.
A Floats (also known as pontoons) are airtight hollow constructions that produce buoyancy in water, comparable to pressure vessels. Watercraft hulls, aircraft floats, floating piers, pontoon rhinos, pontoon causeways, and marine engineering applications such as salvage are among their most common uses.
A floating dock is a device in body of water located between or adjacent to one or more human-made structures used to handle boats or ships, or such structures themselves. Find the right used equipment and machinery from Popular manufacturers available for sale on IronList.com which includes Degra, Paccar, Allied, Caterpillar, Electric, Lift etc from vendors like Bobby Johnson Equipment Co, Madisa, Yancey Bros, Holt CAT etc.
• Find Used Marine Equipment out of various make and model on IronList.
• Browse through our categories and listings covering a wide range of industry requirements.
• We provide our user a global search platform to find any Used Marine Equipment like Used Buoy, Used Floats, Used Docks etc that they are looking for either on sale, auction or rent.
• Also go through our other Aircraft, Marine & Railroad categories:
• Extremely Convenient for users and buyers to find any used heavy equipment and machines anytime and anywhere.
• Large selection of different categories and listing items with popular heavy equipment manufacturers, models and vendors.
• Compare items, Create Alerts, Watchlist and Calendars to track items and auctions.
• Sign Up for Free Today on Ironlist!!
• Sell your items to interested buyers near you
• High Impressions & Inquiry Rate for items
• Promote and Get featured on top ad spots
• Increased credibility for your brand and organisation by getting Register for free
• Get Verified Leads & Market Insights.