Quality Tractor & Equipment

Quality Tractor and Equipment, started in 2010, is owned and operated by Scott Etter. Here's a little history of how it all started. As a young boy growing up on a farm, the love of tractors was there. Scott was always driving one or tinkering around to improve the tractor in some way, either simply making it look better or repairing it to run and operate better. As a 16 year-old in high school, he enrolled in the diesel mechanic program at a vocational school, then started his career at his hometown John Deere dealership. He worked over 20 years in service, parts and sales, learning all he could about the equipment and attending numerous John Deere factory service training schools. When the dealership went a different way under a new ownership group, Scott decided it was time to pursue his life-long dream, starting his own business. Quality Tractor and Equipment purchases 90% of its equipment from JD Ficial - mostly lease returns or ficially challenged equipment—giving us the nicest low-hour equipment around. The other 10% comes from customer trade-ins or dealer trade-ins. We buy and sell various brands of late-model lawn and garden tractors as well as compact tractors, agricultural tractors, and skid loaders. Quality Tractor offers one of the largest gator UTV side-by-side inventories around. We buy equipment from all the lower 48 states and have also shipped equipment to most. Quality Tractor does not post its address; we only show our equipment by appointment and can accommodate most requests, 7 days per week. Our equipment is stored inside at a family farm enabling us to keep our overhead down and invest in a larger inventory. A lot of the equipment is sold via photo and shipped to customers sight unseen. Prices are set to be the lowest anywhere and it will be hard to beat a Quality Tractor price if comparing apples to apples.

Item for Sale

60

Item for Auction

0

Item for Rent

0

Average Rating

RatingRatingRatingRating

Average Pricing

NA

Top Categories

mfwd tractor

19

utility tractor

11

2wd tractor

6

skid steer loader

4

atv (< 950 cc)

3

agriculture seeding & tillage (misc)

2

equipment attachment (misc)

2

miscellaneous industrial (misc)

2

skid steer bucket

2

atvs (misc)

1

Top Makers

john deere

30

kubota

8

frontier

4

bobcat

3

hla

2

ventrac

2

case

1

e-z-go

1

erskine

1

ford

1

Top Regions

united states

60

sale
Consumer Related

2008 Kubota Bx2350 2wd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

1998 E-z-go Txt Atv (< 950 Cc)

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

2016 John Deere 5065e 2wd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

1988 Case 245 2wd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

2015 John Deere 4066r 2wd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

2018 John Deere 2038r Mfwd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Aggregate, Asphalt & Concrete

2016 Precision 535000 Mining Equipment (misc)

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Consumer Related

2016 John Deere 6105e Mfwd Tractor

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Construction

2016 Frontier Phd200 Miscellaneous Industrial (misc)

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Agriculture & Farm

2008 Caroni Fl1200asc Agriculture Seeding & Tillage (misc)

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Attachments & Parts

2019 Ventrac Kd602 Equipment Attachment (misc)

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList
sale
Attachments & Parts

2020 Bobcat 66 Skid Steer Broom

Price on Request

Quality Tractor & Equipment
Location

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

5,522 mi away

Report ErrorCompareShareWatchList